Forest View Balcony Rooms
Holiday Season: $298. Rest of the year: $228
Second floor Forest View Balcony Rooms offer two double beds (king beds are available on a limited basis on request but cannot be guaranteed).
Private balcony with a forest view, two wooden chairs and a coffee table.
All room have:
- Glass Enclosed Showers
- Solar Heated Hot Water
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fan
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Bag
Monteverde Lodge & Gardens
|Forest View Balcony Room||* Rate for the Rest of the Year 2014||** Rate for the Holiday Season||** Rate for the Rest of the Year 2015|
|Single or Double Room||$228||$298||$228|
|Additional Guest (max 4 guests per room)||$40||$40||$40|
|Full Meal Plan
Price per Person
Includes a la carte Lunch and Dinner
|* Rate for the rest of the year 2014:||Jan 07 - Dec 19,2014|
|** Rate for the holiday season:||Dec 20, 2014 - Jan 03, 2015|
|*** Rate for the rest of the year 2015:||Jan 04, 2015 - Dec 18, 2015|
CHECK-IN TIME: Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. If rooms are available earlier, the hotel with do its best to get you in as soon as possible. Please don't count on your room being ready early, due to our high occupancy rates we rarely are able to accommodate early check ins. Feel free to call us before arriving to inquire about the availability of an early check in Tel: 2645-5057. If we are unable to check you in early, we are happy to store your belongings in our storage room. In the meantime, you can begin to explore Monteverde, use the facilities and the public areas until your room is ready.
CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out time for hotels in Costa Rica is 12:00 p.m., we need to have your room ready for the next guests by 2:00 pm therefore; we ask that you turn in your room and key on time. If you need to store your belongings while you finish your activities in Monteverde, we are very happy to keep your things in our storage room for as long as you like. You are welcome to use the facilities and the public areas until your time of departure.
Policies & Important Considerations
- Taxes are not included in rates above, 13% is added for rooms and 23% is added for meals
- Rates for lodging are PER ROOM based on single or double occupancy
- Maximum number of guests per room is 4. Cost for additional guest is per person and includes breakfast
- Breakfast is included in room rate
- Price of full meal plan only applies when purchased in advance
- Beverages are not included with meals
- Rates for excursions include taxes and are per person
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Lodging: Up to two children ages 0-10 stay free when sharing a room with two adults.
- Meals: Ages 0-5 are free, ages 6-10 receive a 50% discount, ages 11 and older pay full price.
- Tours: Policies vary depending on the activity. When child rates are available they will be passed along.
Smokers Be Aware!
Costa Rica has recently passed one of the strictest smoking regulations in the world; hotels are 100% SMOKE FREE.
If you are a guest at the hotel, and want to smoke, by law you are required to leave the property. This is a 300 meter walk to the road outside the main gate, day or night, rain or shine. We realize that this is very inconvenient, but it’s the law. There is an $800 fine for breaking this law.